The Lyme Report is a bi-monthly subscription email newsletter focussing on tick and tick-borne illness research in Canada. Twice each month, on the 1st and the 15th, the newsletter is delivered directly to subscribers' email inboxes, bringing them up-to-date information on the latest research being conducted in Canada on Lyme disease, other tick-borne illnesses and, of course, the many intriguing species of ticks that make their home in this country.
What does a subscription get you?
You get access to the subscriber-only newsletter and the full archive of back issues. Over the course of its first year, The Lyme Report put out 24 issues and covered a lot of territory in doing so. Some of the highlights included:
- Profiles of tick species of interest to Canadians
- Overviews of important issues involving tick-borne illnesses
- Detailed explorations of Lyme-related projects and initiatives
- Analysis of more than 40 Canadian research papers
- Interviews with Canadian researchers
- News briefs covering any tick-borne illness research or researchers that made news
What does it cost?
Monthly Subscription - $10 per month
Yearly Subscription - $100 per year
What were the most popular newsletters over the past year?
- Issue #16 - An overview of Lyme disease in Canadian horses
- Issue #23 - A look at the eTick.ca tick photo submission platform expansion
- Issue #15 - An examination of Powassan virus in Canada
- Issue #17 - An update on Lyme vaccines for humans and animals
- Issue #14 - A rundown of the top ticks Canadians need to know
Not ready to subscribe yet?
You can sign up to the mailing list for FREE by clicking the button below. You won't get access to the full newsletter or the archives, but you will receive previews of every newsletter the day before it goes out as well as the occasional email about citizen science opportunities, upcoming events, and other compelling topics that I think will be of interest to you.
Ready to begin the adventure?
Click on the button below to start your subscription (or sign up for the mailing list) today.